Sunday, February 23, 2014

Recycling Creations

This past week was all about recycling! Our days included reading about recycling, listening to stories about recycling and making our own creations from recycled materials! On Wednesday I started taking pictures of the students while they were working on their creations. Kids quickly started noticing saying "Mrs. Bowers is taking pictures of us!" My favorite comment to follow was by Albert, "Put them on the blog right now!" I told him I couldn't right away, but I definitely would! All the kids were excited to share their creations with you. 

On Tuesday we made our plans. Here are a few of their plans:



On Wednesday we began building our creations:









On Thursday we finished working on our creations:








 On Friday we shared our creations! They were very creative creations:






















Thanks to everyone who sent in recycled materials to help us make our creations!

1 comment :

  1. I love it. What a fab way to learn. Thanks Mrs. Bowers. GR.K

    ReplyDelete